Terms & Conditions
- Children’s DBB – All children’s rates are only inclusive of breakfast. Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rates do not include children’s evening meals.
- Any booking on our Best Available Rate requires a debit or credit card to guarantee the room & have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Please note that should you need to cancel your reservation for any reason this can be done up to 11am, 24-hours in advance of your arrival, without charge. Reservations cancelled after this time will result in the first nights’ accommodation being charged.
- Any booking on our Advanced Purchase Rates requires full payment at the time of booking which is non-refundable, non-amendable. Please note that should you need to cancel or amend your reservation for any reason this will result in the loss of any monies paid.
- Any bookings over £1,500 require a non-refundable deposit of 25%. Please note that should you need to cancel or amend your reservation for any reason this will result in the loss of any monies paid.
- Any booking of our Special Offers requires the first nights’ accommodation as a deposit at the time of booking, which is non-refundable, non-amendable. Please note that should you need to cancel or amend your reservation for any reason this will result in the loss of any monies paid.
- Please be advised that once you have arrived and checked in at the hotel, you are liable for the full cost of your holiday.
- We strongly recommend that you take out private travel insurance for your holiday to protect you from unforeseen circumstances that may result in cancellation charges.
- Pre Authorisation Policy: Please note if adding a pre-authorised credit card to your booking, transactions may take up to 30 days to appear on your statement
- Trading in Administration – Richardson Hotels Holdings Limited, Richardson Hotels Limited and Fowey Hotel Limited – all in administration (the “Companies”) – Matthew Wild and Mark Boughey are licensed to act as Insolvency Practitioners in the UK by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Insolvency Practitioners are bound by the Insolvency Code of Ethics when carrying out all professional work relating to an insolvency appointment. The affairs, business and property of the companies are being managed by the Joint Administrators who act as agents of the companies and without personal liability. Convivial Management Services Ltd who are managing the hotels, will also be taking card payments. As such, there company name will appear on all bank transactions with Richardson hotels.
Stay Longer, Save More
Caudalie Facial Experience Day
Volkswagon Dubs At The Beach